Keep yourself, your colleagues and your families safe. COVID-19 Setting up and operating a safe construction site is aimed at site managers and supervisors who are required to set up and operate a construction site during a pandemic. Its content though is applicable to anyone who works in or interacts with construction sites.
This course will help to prepare you for managing the health, safety and environmental aspects of a construction site during a pandemic.
When you buy the eCourse you get access to:
- The interactive online course material
- An online end of course assessment
To take the exam you must have access to a laptop or desktop computer and a reliable internet connection, it cannot be taken on a mobile or tablet.
Who is it for?
Anyone can take the course, but it is particularly targeted at Site managers and supervisors who are required to set up and operate a construction site during a pandemic.
You need to be able to read and understand English to a good standard.
What does it cover?
The eCourse covers the following topics in 4 modules:
1. Course Introduction
- Hazards and risks of infectious diseases
- Legislation and guidance
2. General site measures
- Travelling to and from site
- Site access and Egress
- Site Facilities and Cleaning
- Driving on site
- Distancing (additional mitigation measures)
- Emergency Procedures
3. Outside the site gates
- Protecting the wider community
4. Conclusion and end of course knowledge check
- Course Exam
What qualification will I get?
- You will receive certification that you have successfully completed COVID-19 Setting up and operating a safe construction site.
- Certification is valid for five years.
What else do I need to know?
Completing the course:
- The interactive online course takes approximately three hours.
- It can be completed in one go or over a period of days or weeks. You have up to 12 months to complete it.
- Return to the course as many times as you like, it will remember and track your progress.
Taking the exam:
- Once you’ve completed the course you need to take the online end of course exam
- It can only be taken on a computer or laptop – mobile phones and tablets are not compatible
- You will need a reliable internet connection
- There are 20 multiple choice questions
- You must score at least 16 out of 20 (80%) to pass
- You will have 30 minutes to complete the exam
Make sure you have the right equipment and a reliable internet connection available before purchasing this eCourse.