CITB Temporary Works Coordinator Course
The CITB Temporary Work Coordinator course (TWCTC) is a valuable addition to the Site Safety Plus suite of training courses. The training is designed to provide candidates with an in-depth knowledge of the role of a temporary works co-ordinator. This course is for senior managers and any others who are involved with engaging with contractors.
Temporary Works Coordinator Course Content
After taking this Temporary Works Coordinator course you will have gained knowledge and skills in:
- Comprehending the necessity of and the duties of a TWCTC.
- Knowing the roles of others and how they fit in.
- Understanding the best practice code for building site temporary structures, BS5975.
- Knowing the statutory aspects of temporary works.
- Understanding method statements and risk assessments.
- Knowing how to manage the temporary works process.
If you have the position of a Temporary Works Coordinator it is highly recommended that you have access to the BS5975. The BS5975 is the Code of practice for temporary works procedures and the permissible stress design of falsework. The BS5975 will also help you to revise for the Site Safety Plus end test.
- Photographic I.D. is required for all delegates
Failure to provide this on the first day of the Temporary Work Coordinator course is likely to result in you not being allowed to attend or complete the training.