Temporary Works Supervisor Course
The CITB Temporary Works Supervisor course is part of the CITB Site Safety Plus suite of training courses. It is designed to provide participants with a thorough and detailed knowledge of what the role of a temporary works supervisor involves.
This CITB Temporary Works Supervisor course will give you some important in-depth knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor, as well as an understanding of temporary works and the risk management involved.
This Site Safety Plus CITB Temporary Works Supervisor training course is designed to teach the following:
- Understanding risk management when applied to temporary works.
- The role of the temporary works supervisor in co-operation, co-ordination, communications and competency while managing temporary works.
- The legal duties, roles and responsibilities of the temporary works supervisor.
- The role of any other temporary work processes.
- Any understanding of the relevant aspects of the temporary work supervisor if BS5975:2008+A1:2011.
- The importance of the 4 Cs: competency, co-operation, co-ordination and communication.
- A guide to risk management in relation to both safety and business.
Temporary Works Supervisor Course Requirements
- Photographic I.D. is required for all delegates
Failure to provide this on the first day of the course is likely to result in the delegate not being allowed to attend or complete the Temporary Works Supervisor training course.