Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) - Refresher
Course Title: CITB (SMSTS) - Site Managers Safety Training Scheme -Refresher
Duration: 2 Days
The SMSTS Refresher course is a 2-day site management training course for delegates who have previously passed the full 5-day Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) CITB course. Candidates must be able to provide proof of attendance to the full SMSTS course to be eligible for the two-day SMSTS Refresher course.
- Recent changes to legislation surrounding construction, health and safety, welfare and environmental issues.
- The Health and Safety at Work Act, CDM, new regulations and regulations updates within the construction industry.
- Latest HSE Guidance, ACoP updates and HSE initiatives, which impact on-site safety and best practices.
- An overview of proposed or impending legislation.
- Latest accident statistics, costs of accidents, causes, and management responsibilities and methods of prevention.
- Methods for motivating the workforce towards safety behaviours, toolbox talks and site inductions.
Who would benefit:
The Site Management Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS) Refresher is designed for site managers, agents and persons who are, or are about to be, responsible for planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering groups of staff and workforce.
Full attendance is mandatory, and candidates will be continually assessed during the course and be required to participate in syndicate exercises during the course. There is a multiple-choice assessment at the end of the course.
In-house for group bookings or various venues around the UK