Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) - Refresher
Course Title: CITB (SSSTS) - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme - Refresher
Duration: 1 Days
The 1-day SSSTS (Site Supervisors Safety Training Scheme) training course is aimed at is aimed at delegates who have previously passed the 2-day SSSTS course. Candidates must be able to provide proof of attendance to the full SSSTS course to be eligible for the two-day SSSTS Refresher course. The content of the course will cover how to deal with the following:
- Recent changes to legislation surrounding construction site health, safety and welfare.
- How health and safety law is structured.
- Why method statements are a legal requirement and how they work.
- How their role fits in with controlling site safety, in a safe manner.
- Behavioural safety.
- Occupational health supervision.
- Communication on a site and the routes available within site activity for effective communication.
Who would benefit:
This CITB SSSTS Refresher course aims to bring the candidate’s knowledge up-to-date with the latest changes in legislation and how these affect site operations.
Full attendance of all 7.5 hours is mandatory, and candidates will be continually assessed during the course. There is a multiple-choice assessment test at the end of the course.
In house for group bookings or various venues around the UK.