Temporary Works Coordinator: Site Safety Plus
Course Title: CITB Temporary Works Coordinator: Site Safety Plus
Duration: 2 Days
This course is for those on-site with responsibility for managing all forms of temporary works. The course will provide candidates with a thorough knowledge of the role of a temporary works coordinator.
- The importance of the '4Cs': communications, cooperation, coordination and competency in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works coordinator.
- Understanding the need for, and the duties of, a temporary works coordinator.
- Understanding the roles of others.
- Understanding BS5975, the code of Best Practice for Temporary Structures on Building Sites.
- Statutory aspects of temporary works.
- Risk assessments and method statements.
- Management of the temporary works process.
Who would benefit:
It is designed to give confidence to senior management and those who engage with contractors.
Taught through case studies, classroom discussion, group work and individual or group presentations. You will need to do some self-study outside of the course.
Continuous assessment. You need to attend the full two-day course - see the Site Safety Plus attendance requirements.
In house for group bookings or various venues around the UK.