Temporary Works Supervisor: Site Safety Plus
Course Title: CITB Temporary Works Supervisor: Site Safety Plus
Duration: 1 Day
The course will provide you with thorough knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor, including a sound understanding of the risk management of temporary works.
- Risk management of temporary works - safety and business-related.
- The importance of the '4Cs' communications, co-operation, co-ordination and competency in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works Supervisor.
- Legal duties.
- The roles and responsibilities of the Temporary Works Supervisor.
- The role of other temporary work processes.
- An understanding of the relevant aspects of BS 5975:2008+A1:2011.
Who would benefit:
It is suitable for people with experience of being responsible for temporary works.
1 day of training: you must attend the full 7.5 hours.
Examination at the end of the day: multiple-choice test. You need to pass this to gain your certificate.
In-house for group bookings or various venues around the UK